Galaxy Watch, unlike the Apple Watch, works with both Android and iOS, you can pair it with your iPhone and use it like a regular smartwatch or even a replacement for the Apple Watch. If you have been using your Galaxy watch with another device, you’ll have to perform a Factory Reset on the watch in order to pair it with an iPhone. Samsung Galaxy Wearable app Galaxy Wearable and Samsung Galaxy Watch are third-party apps for Android and Apple iOS devices. If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips. Feb 04, 2020 The app's description makes it clear this app will be required to use the Galaxy Buds+ with an iPhone 7 or newer that's running iOS 10 or later. The app is not compatible with the standard Galaxy.
1. If Galaxy Buds are connected to a device, please make sure that they are disconnected from it before pairing with iPhone.
Here are the methods:
● Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your iPhone and tap → Disconnect.
● Or tap Settings → Connections → Bluetooth on the iPhone and unpair the earbuds from your mobile device.
● The connection between the earbuds and the previous mobile device will end.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone and wait on the Bluetooth device search list interface. This requires entering the iPhone's settings menu, finding the Bluetooth menu, and entering the Bluetooth menu to turn on the Bluetooth function.
3. Open the Samsung Galaxy buds charging box cover, the indicator light inside the box lights up, and Galaxy Buds enters the pairing state.
4. At this time, the name of the Samsung Galaxy buds will appear on the iPhone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, please try to refresh the Bluetooth function interface. Select 'Galaxy Buds' in the device name option and follow the instructions on the iPhone to pair it.
5. When Galaxy Buds and mobile phone are connected, you can take Galaxy Buds out of the charging box.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to turn off or restart Samsung galaxy buds?|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earphones user instruction|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
|Redmi AirDots vs. Xiaomi Mi AirDots: same true wireless earbuds at half the price?|
Extensive Product Selection
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
Dedicated After-sales Service
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Samsung Electronics today announced the expansion of iOS compatibility across the latest Gear family of devices including the Gear S3, Gear S2 and Gear Fit2.
Starting today, users can download the Samsung Gear S app for the Gear S2 and Gear S3 or the Samsung Gear Fit app for the Gear Fit2 on compatible iOS devices* from the Apple App Store. Once the appropriate app is downloaded, users will be guided through steps to complete pairing with the user’s compatible Samsung wearable device.
“We’re constantly looking for ways to enhance our offerings and we do this in part by listening to what our customers want – and that includes greater access to our cutting-edge wearable technologies with iOS support,” said Younghee Lee, Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics. “By offering Android and iOS compatibility with our latest Gear devices, we’re giving users more ways to optimize their wearable experiences and connect to Samsung’s Galaxy of possibilities.”
While features and functions will vary by device, iOS users will be able to enjoy the Samsung Gear S3’s timeless and stylish design, IP68 water and dust resistance, as well as the built-in GPS, Alti/barometer and Speedometer apps. It is available in two bold models – the Gear S3 frontier, which takes inspiration from the active explorer with a rugged design, as well as the Gear S3 classic, featuring an elegant style with the balance found on luxury timepieces. Users will also be able to track their fitness by monitoring distance and route traveled, running pace, calories burned and heart rate.
Samsung wearable devices with iOS compatibility are currently available in markets where Samsung Gear devices are sold. The services and features of Samsung Gear devices may be limited for certain iOS devices and their applications. For additional product information, please visit http://www.samsungmobilepress.com.
* Compatible devices: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ and iPhone SE (iOS 9.0 and above).
** Functions and features may vary depending on the region or service provider. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
TAGSCES 2017Gear Fit2Gear S2Gear S3iOSSAMSUNGxCES2017wearable
For any issues related to customer service, please go to Customer Support page for assistance.
For media inquiries, please click Media Contact to move to the form.